With the KTM Rail Pass, you will find your budget stretched further. Bringing you to more places and allowing you to experience the uniqueness of Malaysia the "rail" way. You will find that the Rail Pass is the best way to give you more for less!
Terms & Conditions
1) Valid for use by foreign tourists (except Singaporeans) holding International Passports . Passports shall be produced upon purchase of the pass and when confirming seat/berth reservations.
2) Unlimited travel on any Intercity train services throughout KTM Berhad's network up to Singapore. The State Railway of Thailand's network system is excluded
3) Ticket reservations using the pass shall be made at the embarking station.
4) Validity shall commence from date of first journey.
a) An additional charge will be imposed for sleeper berths for travel on any of the Night services (Senandung Malam/ Senandung Langkawi/ Ekspres Wau/ Ekspres Timuran). The additional charges are as follows:
RM 71.80 - Selesa Coach First Class lower bed
RM 51.80 - Selesa Coach First Class upper bed
RM 26.00 - 2 Plus Class lower bed
RM 19.00 - 2 Plus Class upper bed
RM 17.00 - Second Class lower bed
RM 12.00 - Second Class upper bed
Note: For journeys originating from Singapore, prices will be charged in Singapore Dollars (SD)
A seat for travel on any of the Day Express Services (Ekspres Sinaran/ Ekspres Rakyat/ Ekspres Tebrau)
Note: No charges will be levied for seat reservations
This is only available for any journey originating from any stations in Malaysia.
5) Seats / berths are subject to availability.
6) No refunds shall be given for the Rail Pass or any unutilised portion of the Rail Pass. It is also not transferable.
Rail Pass can be purchased through Railway Ticket Agents or at the following Railway Stations:
Padang Besar station
Penang Ticket Counter
Sentral Kuala Lumpur station
Pelabuhan Klang station
Johor Bharu station
Wakaf Bharu station